Wednesday 31 December 2008

December 30, 2008

I think there's something wrong with me. saw HB nikki today by accident as i got on the train. i played the arrogant role, major pulling- the bitch didnt reply back to my text, hence why im treating her like shit.

I felt somehow bad, i wasnt gaming, i was just being an ass. not a good thing.

we went to lakeside, me and CT. (Chocolate teddy) it was allright. Wingman was meant to come at 1 o clock, but the bastard took ages. i bought my totty clicker, CT contributed about 10-15 clicks, whilst i did the rest. we had a staggering 61 counts- not counting the 8-9 HB's that gave me eye contact in one way or another. (Some were using mirrors. dodgy bitches).

i dont blame CT- he's in an LTR, and he's quite happy. He probably just wasnt looking for female attention except his loved one. quite odd considering he's the biggest slut i know.

There was a time when we walked past a Cute girl- HB 8. She made eye contact with me and smiled as she walked across my path.

CT: Definitely Two clicks.

I clicked twice, mustering my brain to remember her name, she look familiar. as we walked away, i realised that i didnt know her, and it wouldve been great if i opened her.


Im not feeling too well game wise, no idea why.

No comments: