Wednesday 31 December 2008

December 23, 2008

I bought a totty clicker (Google it) we was counting how many black people were around our area (Personal Joke, dont get offended most of the group is black. Lol)

We were in the restaurant, and i had vodka and redbull in front of me. Kirsty aint coming yet. Jade isnt responding well. i need to get some ass. i made a choice. chug the vodka in one go and go for kirsty, or sip it normally and take my chances with Jade.

I chugged it. needed ass. Kirsty's a cute blonde girl who has a car. (Nice.) not bad pair of tits, allright ass. so-so overall. the only poroblem is the 3 year lasting boyfriend.

She's cheated on him 4 times before. 4 times with me. ONly kissing though, i couldnt bear the fact to escalate.


anyways i sat next to kirsty at the cinema. i put the arm rest up so we could share the seat. sort of like a couch sort of thing. throughout the film i was fondling her breast and whatnot. just touching really. she wasnt doing anything to me, but that's prolly because we were with a lot of our mutual friends. (the whole i-care-about-my-rep thing)

bit more fluff, and she was driving. i told her to drive at the park near my house. (parents round my house, im sure there's parents round hers. and her car is too crowded.)

We sat on the jungle gym thing, and i was sitting, she was 2 inches away from my dick, and we were sort of hugging. everytime i leant in for a kiss she'd turn her head down. (subtly rejecting)

i aint gonna back down bitch. This is SIn you're talking about. i told her to carry me to the bench approximately 10 feet from our current location.

the bitch carried me. Told her to sit on my lap since the bench was wet (it really was) and i fondled with her for a bit while she sucked on my finger.

told her later on to sit beside me, so she sprawled onto my lap facing the sky and i leant in for a kiss.

Bingo. few touching here and there, and i wanted to finger her- her hand was there, almost as if she was expecting it. stopped me, and i said to myself "turn her on more, more fondling, more tongue action."


WHY LET HER SUCK YOUR FINGER SIN? OMG U AVE NO GAME.

Suck my testicle. it took a lot of effort to even get this damn far, im trusting that she'll run on emotions like what women usually do and go all the way. turns out i was wrong.

As i repositioned myself to escalate, she sat up.

her: What's the day?
Me: uhh. i dont know.
Her: shit... its tuesday isnt it? what's the day?
Me: i actually dont know. *leans in for a kiss*
Her: (backs away) No, what's the day?

at this point, im in the "Fuck this." stage where i cant be bothered. if we were in a bed i wudve kicked the bitch out of the bed and spat on her.

Her: i forgot i need to be home by 11. i need to baby sit my brother!

Bullshit. before we left the cinema i asked what she wanted to do, and she said she was free until 12.

She's officially going to be my pivot now.

No comments: