Thursday 24 July 2008

Phwoar.

I had a plan.

Since sarah was angry at me, and i was angry at her, we both wouldnt budge.

i asked her best friend, Demi and hayden to go lakeside. emma asked if sarah can tag along. fine.
but i told her im not gonna talk to her.

Unless she's buying me a cookie.

so i was walking round with demi, then we met up with sarah and emma. i well ignored sarah first then she just barged at me and said sorry.

It went haywire after that, cause i wanted to kiss her and she kept going "no, not here."

we held hands and whatnot. i proper gamed her and shiz. but i kept saying, no im not gonna talk to you until you buy me a cookie.

this went on for another hour, and we eventually landed in tesco's in the cookie section. (after a shit lot of resistance)


i wanted to kiss her then, then she gave me the "no, not here." answer agian.

Fuck this.

We walked to the retail park and we sat down the couches and whatnot. i wanted to kiss her, but she wont lean in. she'd always just hug me. fuck hugs.

we walked to the apple shop, still no kiss and im getting fed up.

gamed her there, and was on Rockband and whatnot. we went on myspace for a bit, cuddled and shiz. the usual.

i leaned in for a kiss and she's like "no, not here."

Fuck this.

then i sat down on a stool and asked her to come over. i started turning her on by licking her neck and shit. she was digging that.

i changed the topic by saying out something (her favorite song came on, sarcasm)

i leaned in one last time, and we just made out. booyah, score.

it was smooth sailing after that.

we sat down on a ledge thing and was just making out. we kept getting interrupted and whatnot by pasby's. i was annoyed so i turned her round, spread her legs and made out with her badly, with her neck and whatnot. i tried groping her boobs, she refused.

oh for fuck's sake.


this went on for like 10 minutes, then my ex+ a few friends walked past.


another 10 minute making out session.

then emma goldsmith and demi walked past, and i turned sarah around so they could see my face and not sarah's. demi walked into a post. lol.

another 10 minute making out session.

i went "lets go.!" and we started to get outta that car park. i went "lets go up there..." and pointed at some height thing. we went in the stairs, and this is where it gets steamy.

we went to the top bit, and i looked out the door. she went "there's nothing the-..." i just puished her to the nearest wall and made out with her.

by this time im going slow, romantic slow. then i eventually pumped it up to sexual. she started grinding towards my dick, which was quite cool. i tried groping her again, for fuck's sake, rejected.

Fine.

more making out and whatnot, i groped her ass. she loved that.

Cool. rewarded her by kissing her neck and shiz, she loved that.

I tried to slip my hand down there, REJECTED.

i tried a semi freeze out by switching positions, meaning im leaning on the wall and im letting her do the work.

still rejected. on both areas.

For fuck's sake.

More making out and whatnot, switched positions, and i groped her ass. She rejected me the first time, but i ddnt care. i just tried to do it again, she let me then. She was moaning like there was no tomorrow,a nd grinding as well.

i tried to slip my hand down there, she rejected me. i told her to stop resisting and she shook her head.

Fine.

grinded with her and shit, she's really loving this. man im good.i got her on her toes and i slid my hand just far enough her ass to reach her pussy. fucking hell is it wet or what.

i started stroking her pussy from the outside with my left and groped her bum with my right hand. she loved it. she foooking loved it.

another 10 minutes of that, and i was fingering her, but not through her front part, but through her bum part, which is quite odd. o_O


Anywho, i had to literally cover her mouth just so no one would hear her moan. Fuck me sideways hear moaning really turned me on.

i'll get head soon enough.

No comments: