Sunday 6 July 2008

Nang.

it was cute.

Sarah said goodnight, and she said that the first thing that she'll do when she wakes up is text me.

isnt that cute.

i talked to her for a bit. i had an argument with my mum bout my cv and whatnot (not important)

i told her i might not be able to come upload, she wasnt keen on hearing that. anyways, i ended up having to go anyways. so i asked sarah what i should wear, like gangsta or emo.

she said neither, so i went emo instead wearing my pimp blazer and my scarf if ever i take my blazer off along with my lacoste t-shirt, grey jeans and chavvy vans.

anyways, i came in upload, i social proofed already. one of the guards know me, and she was searching me while i was on the phone. Posh.

i told her not to let anyone take my chewing gum, anchoring that is, ANCHO-FUCKING-RING.

i saw a lot of people said hi and whatnot. and started dancing. saw taryn/layla/sophie/jade.

wow, my pivots. they wanted me to go out with them to the shops.

Fine. we bought booze, rebecca came with us, it was nang. we chatted for a bit, got to know some people, it was fun. rebecca is sort of my pivot.

anyways, i bought two bottles of smirnoff ice, and they were gigantic. sarah rang me and asked where i was, i met up with her outside, i immediately held her hand and stuff. there was a lot of contact and stuff until we went inside. we said hi to a couple of people and as i was leading the way

i just stopped dead in my tracks, pulled her close for a kiss.

Wow. she is an amazing kisser. i wanted to start off slow, but she splashed me with her tongue.

No flipping way, i actually enjoyed that. we got on each other for like 2 minutes, then we had to be pushed over to the dance floor.

we sat down, and started kissing each other.
Damn. im really doing this. HB 10 is eating my face out.

the rest were just little periods in between where i'd hug her and kiss her and whatnot.

then rob came over and asked if we were goingout. i answered "yeah.. i guess."

then i said "you know, i find it really weird to answer them sorta questions, will you go out with me sarah?"

she said that she isnt looking for a boyfriend right now.

that's fine darling, that's fine. you said no, that means i can get on anyone i want.

i was still with her and stuff, she thinks i was upset that she rejected me. no i wasnt really, i was fine. i still got on her and stuff afterwards, so its cool.

she's been texting me and stuff afterwards saying that she really likes me and would want to see me again, etc.. im cool with that, haha. im not complaining.

anyways, i kissed cherise in the lips like an hour after sarah left. i number closed someone as well afterwards.

sorry, had to be done.

thats it for my report.

all in all, i had a great time dancing, moshing, flirting with sarah, getting on her, talking to people.

Number close: 1
Kissess: 2

=]

No comments: