Friday 12 September 2008

Stained Skin

i was walking around today with a queen of hearts revalation on my arm. i was basically performing here and there.


I stopped at the canteen and started flourishing. i did a few acr's, card to mouth like 3 times and a few other things. i had a crowd going for like 15-25 people.

i then performed stained skin revalation, emmanuel picking the card and shuffling it. i let him walk away and shuffle. as he was walking back, he dropped the cards.

it ddnt matter. i told him drop everything on the floor and hold my arm. he did, and in stigmata style, i was telling patter related to blood circulation.

i did the revalation, and the crowd went mental. i walked away with my hands in the air. basking in my glory. i walked out of the room, and 10 minutes later i came back and they were still talking about my trick. some got their bibles out and started praying. hahaha!

Second best performance of my life.

No comments: