Wednesday 24 September 2008

my problem: resolved

There has nothing sexual that has happened between us-no. And yeah im really getting 'Stuck' nowadays, with gaming in general. Seemed to have lost my 'Mojo' after my messy LTR

my status is through the roof. im sort of like mystery- except im a better close up magician than him. which makes me DhV on the spot without routines.

Everyone knows me- i'd say im the most popular kid in college. and that's a college of 2,000 people. They either know me as the Kid who dances like George sampson, David Blaine or the 'pimp'. (i think them calling me pimp is self explanatory in terms of how i game)

Come to think of it- i havent actually number closed a lot since college started.

I am semi-Gaming everyone else, but i was completely focused on her. and i see the logic there now too.

i dont think i was doing anything wrong until you mentioned it- i had the mindset that if i focus on this girl, i'll have a relationship that willa ctually mean something instead of just another fuck.

No comments: