Sunday 22 June 2008

The bad news

i woke up thinking im doing the right thing by buying flowers for sophie's mum. i troulbed over the idea of what flowers to give her, lilies or white roses? i asked the florist (which was a nice hb 8) and she said lilies would be fine. we had a bit of fluffing going on and CnF, i actually quite enjoyed that. the flowers cost 6 quid.

anyways i made my way to sophie's house. i rang the bell, and as i got there, i stood and offered my flowers.

The bitch thought i was seeing sophie behind her back.

Yeah, Blatantly. she said she ddnt want non of my "creepy crawly" stuff.

Fuck you. this is what i get for being nice. i threw it away right in front of their house, hope she remembers that.

Dick.

i walked to stanford station, and i sat down, still fuming. sarah martin and cheeks were there, and we fluffed for a bit. cudnt be arsed to game. i arrived in tilbury town and took a train to taryn's. it was a laugh straight on after that. was harrassing "Mole" and going pervy on her magazines. i said to her that it was my goal to fuck one of the models on the magazine. also Watched Scary movie, Played on the wii.(my wii fitness age is 38 lol)

then we bought booze and started the Long ass'ed trek back to the train station

met up with lalah/Jade, then ray.

jade is my new target, if ever there is no chicks available i would have to settle for this HB 8. that is my goal. i semi gamed her earlier on but wasnt full on gaming her.

started the "10 minute" walk to my house. FLuff here and there


They invaded my room. Lol. which i found quite hillarious since jade (target) got a feel of what im like.


walked to afia's. and then its party on.

party like there's no tomorrow

Slept.



partied a bit

walked home.



Lol@ Sunil (my newest asian friend)

Casual Racism is funny.

lol

ahh, amazing night.

haha

No comments: